Support ONYX BOOX MAX Lumi
ATTENTION! Check the build number before updating the software. It can be found in the device settings on the "About device" page. If the build date is the same as the version presented here or higher, the device must not be updated!
- Download the firmware update.upx file onto your PC.
- Charge the device battery at least up to 50%.
- Connect your ereader to your PC.
- Copy this update.upx file into your device into the root directory of the internal memory via a USB cable.
- From the main page of the eReader go to Settings > About > System Update > Check update from local storage.
- There will be the question: "New update package found. Do you want to update?". Choose "OK".
- Updating process will start. It will last for about 8 minutes.
- If there appears the system menu in the process, select Reboot Now with the help of the side buttons and confirm your choice with a short press of the Power button.
- Wait till the user interface starts.