BOOX Note 2
- Mighty Processor: Equipped with Octa-core 2Ghz Processor, Note2 supports high-speed computing for smooth performance.
- Android 9.0 OS: Note2 has taken its capacity to a whole new level for substantial improvements on software features.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Strengthen the security of your personal information. Simply unlock your device by just tapping on the back navigation button.
- OTG Support: Attach SD cards, keyboards, mice, and other extended tools to your device with no driver needed.
A Study and Working Partner at Your Fingertips
Jotting down Whenever Inspiration Strikes
Quickly Check Reference Contents in Two Documents
Maximum Convenience and Security for Your Notes
Share Your Display Wirelessly
For making Boox Note2 a second monitor, wirelessly mirror your desktop screen on Boox Note2 via specific apps.
With 5GHz Wi-Fi, just click on your device to control everything of your desktop or laptop with no latency.
BOOX Note 2 Specification
- Screen: 10.3" E Ink flexible screen with cover-lens
- Resolution: 1872x1404 (227dpi)
- Touch: Capacitive touch + Electromagnetic touch (4096 degress of pressure sensitivity)
- CPU: Octa-core 2.0GHz Processor
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR3 memory
- ROM: 64GB EMMC storage
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi (2.4GHz + 5GHz) + BT 4.1
- Android 9.0
- Documents format：PDF, EPUB , TXT, DJVU, HTML, RTF, FB2, DOC, MOBI, CHM...
- Images format： PNG, JPG, BMP
- Audio format： WAV, MP3
- Support DRM
- Buttons: power, back button with fingerprint recognition
- Expansion Interface: USB-C (support OTG)
- Speaker: Dual speakers
- Mic: yes
- Earphone Jack: USB-C earphone jack
- Battery: 4300mAh lithium-ion battery
- Battery Life: Up to 4 weeks (standby mode)
- Dimesions: 249.5*177.8*7.1mm
- Weight: ≤378g
- CE, ROHS, FCC, TELEC, CCC
Note: Since a part of the Flash memory size is system software, the portion available to the user is less than the total size of the memory chip.
The device is designed primarily for reading electronic books, but has some additional features which are defined by the installed software. For example, the current firmware has functions such as calendar, dictionary, access to the Internet, and others.
The device is freely reprogrammable on request of the user who can install, delete and create programs.
The device has a battery that provides long, autonomous usage.
For ONYX BOOX Note 2 there are no updates
ONYX BOOX Note 2
Repair and service
ONYX warranty and post-warranty service, service centers