Support ONYX BOOX Edison (Out of stock)
ATTENTION! Check the build number before updating the software. It can be found in the device settings on the "About device" page. If the build date is the same as the version presented here or higher, the device must not be updated!
- Fixed the work of reaction to a touch in the navigation panel in landscape mode.
- Fixed the error of the installation of the Google Chrome browser.
- Fixed the contrast bug in the the EDIT mode.
- Fixed the bug of adding files to the email client via the SHARE option.
- Fixed some other minor bugs.
- Other changes and improvements have been applied.
- Download the firmware update.upx file onto your PC.
- Charge the device battery at least up to 50%.
- Connect your ereader to your PC via a USB cable.
- Copy this update.upx file into your device into the root directory of the internal memory via a USB cable.
- From the main page of the eReader go to Settings > Firmware Update > Check for updates.
- There will appear the question: "New update package found. Do you want to update?". Choose "OK".
- Updating process will start. It will last for about 8 minutes.
- Wait till the user interface starts.