Support ONYX BOOX Edison
ATTENTION! Check the build number before updating the software. It can be found in the device settings on the "About device" page. If the build date is the same as the version presented here or higher, the device must not be updated!
- The file manager interface has been changed.
- Added gesture setting.
- Fixed bug with logging into ONYX account in landscape mode.
- Updated version of Alreader X Pro.
- Fixed interface translation.
- Improved system performance.
- Added settings for the "Smart Cover" buttons.
- Added the ability to set the cover of the book you are reading on the splash screen.
- Fixed bug with renaming files.
- Other changes and improvements have been made.
- Download the firmware update.upx file onto your PC.
- Charge the device battery at least up to 50%.
- Connect your ereader to your PC via a USB cable.
- Copy this update.upx file into your device into the root directory of the internal memory via a USB cable.
- From the main page of the eReader go to Settings > Firmware Update > Check for updates.
- There will appear the question: "New update package found. Do you want to update?". Choose "OK".
- Updating process will start. It will last for about 8 minutes.
- Wait till the user interface starts.